Wednesday 21 August 2013

A TRIP TO... CORNWALL


 Port Issac
 


 Lanhydrock House & Gardens
 
Polzeath Beach
 
Recently, I spent a week in Cornwall with family, and although it may not be the most exotic of holiday destinations, we were treated to some pretty good weather. It was just nice to get away from normal life, and to spend a week sitting on beaches, eating ridiculous quantities of ice cream, and visiting places such as the gorgeous town of St Ives. If you don't fancy venturing abroad, then I would definitely recommend it - although the sea breezes did make my hair straighteners a necessity!
 
Ps. Whilst visiting The Eden Project, I happened to discover their own candles which are sold there, and they smell amazing... After a bit of deliberation, I went for the raspberry and quince candle, which was a bargain and has made my room smell delicious. If you happen to go there, I would seriously recommend buying one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment