Saturday 31 August 2013

BIRCHBOX: AUGUST 2013

For those of you who are not already familiar with the concept, Birchbox is one of many companies who provide a fantastic subscription beauty service. For a small amount each month, you will receive a gorgeous box containing a selection of beauty samples and products from luxurious or exciting new brands, which is tailored to suit your tastes and needs.
I only recently heard of this concept, and was naturally intrigued. I picked Birchbox purely because I liked the design and had heard good things about them, and I was very pleasantly surprised. Here are a couple of snaps of what arrived at my house:



As well as a cute box (and bag inside) and a mini magazine, I received seven products and samples including a gorgeous lip crayon and a bag of popcorn! I am yet to try them all out, but I will hopefully post some product reviews in the future.
I just can't believe how cute these boxes are, and I will definitely be getting more in the future.


Disclaimer: I have no connection to Birchbox or any other brand, I simply bought the box for myself, enjoyed it, and was keen to share my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment