Monday 9 September 2013

AUTUMN'S HERE...

September has arrived, and the weather where I am has already turned considerably chillier... which is the perfect excuse to pile on the cosy jumpers, and spend evenings soaking in a hot bath or wrapping up with a cup of tea - why not?!

These are a few things that (for me) make a perfect evening. If you're not familiar with it, 'oh comely' is a really gorgeous magazine which is filled with all sorts of quirky interviews and articles, making it so inspiring to read. It also often features upcoming and edgy artists and musicians, as well as recipes and make-your-own projects. I would definitely suggest going out and picking up a copy as soon as possible, especially if you haven't tried it before.
The nail varnish is Barry M Gelly in 'Dragonfruit', and is currently my favourite colour. The final shade is a warm pink, and the smooth, glossy finish means that it lasts really well (and you can't have a night in without a bit of pampering!).
My other must-haves for a cold night in are good music (I'm loving Paramore at the moment), plenty of chocolate, a DVD, and of course a hot water bottle. And NOTHING beats getting cosy and watching 'Friends' for hours on end... ;)


Disclaimer: All products have been chosen and paid for by me - I have not been paid to endorse any products or brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment