Tuesday 27 August 2013

A TRIP TO... YORK





 
I took the opportunity to spend a day in York last week, and as always, I had a great time. Despite having been there countless times, York is one of those cities that never fails to impress me. With some of the most gorgeous architecture and plenty of good shops, I already can't wait for my next visit (hopefully at Christmas, when it looks so magical)!
York Minster is incredible, and photos can't do justice to the sheer scale of it all. The stained glass windows and pillars inside are magnificent, especially with the bright sunlight streaming through.  And of course, I couldn't resist a quick trip to Patisserie Valerie, where they do the best selection of beautiful cakes and pastries, and the yummiest hot chocolates... All in all, a great day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment